Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Rangers Game
















On Labor Day, Wes and I with my parents went to the Rangers v Mariners baseball game. I love going to baseball games and eating all the junk they so eagerly supply. We were lucky to use Quicksilver tickets so we were on the 3rd row from the field. Sadly the Rangers lost, but it was still fun to scream and cheer. We were excited to see Nolan Ryan, he now owns the Rangers. (Sorry about all of the slides, we just figured out how to do them).



4 comments:

The Wright's said...

That looks like so much fun!!! I would love to get my kids to a major league game sometime in their short little life. My son was nicknamed Ichiro last year so that was fun to see him. It looks like Texas is treating you good, Take care!!!

Beau said...

Brindee--I hadn't realized you were updating your blog (for a long time I only saw your post about purses). Glad you guys are doing so well down in Texas. The house looks great! Hi from Amberly, Joshua and Aaron as well!

B said...

How fun for you guys! We had no idea you were moving! We contemplated Texas, but Utah is what worked out for us!
dnbo.blogspot.com
That's our blog if you want to check it out!
Good luck with the house!

Lindsey Dunn said...

Blue, what's up? This is Spud.