Friday, March 5, 2010

The Strangest Feeling

On Wednesday I had the strangest feeling. I have been feeling my little guy kick for quite a while, in fact I think he may be a martial artist. On Wednesday, however, I experienced a first because I had never seen him kick and feel him at the same time. Is was amazing to watch him kick on the ultrasound monitor and feel it. Wes and I were laughing at him because his legs were hinged back the whole time ready to send me kicks. We also laughed because at the beginning of the ultrasound he was moving around like a crazy man and then suddenly stopped and fell asleep. It is amazing how much you can love someone without seeing them on anything but a black and white blurry monitor. Here is a picture of his precious profile and a video from that ultrasound.


4 comments:

Meredith said...

Isn't it amazing! Such a miracle. I am so happy for you guys!

Brooke said...

Haha! Oh, you are going to have a WILD one on your hands... that is EXACTLY what my Son did in-utero. He has never slowed down, either! :D Enjoy, it is such a fun/beautiful experience. Make sure you get video's of him from the outside, too... while he is pulling all his crazy stunts. I can still remember us watching my belly as it was being visibly ambushed by the little wild man inside! I wish we would have gotten a video of it, though. Best of luck, Brindee. Still praying for you, and glad everything is going well.

Amberly said...

Love, love, love it! He's going to be a cute one! And I love the name you picked. It's just different enough, and meaningful as well.

ebtoyn said...

Brindee Congratulations on your pregnancy! That is so fun! It sounds like you are going to have a very energetic boy :)