Wednesday, August 11, 2010

What a Blessing He Is

My baby is growing up so fast! On August 1st he was blessed, and on Monday he is going in for his 2 month appointment. Has it already been 2 months??? It seems like yesterday I was pregnant and waiting to see him. He is getting so big and has started to smile and coo. He is so adorable! I love being a mom and have waited so long for this moment. Being a mom does, however, come with it's trials. My biggest trial has been feeding! Anyone who says breast feeding is natural has clearly never done it. Here is my little family outside of the church at his blessing. What a blessing he is. It was also a blessing to have so much support from our family. Koen is definately loved. I just realized I haven't posted any pictures of him on my blog yet. Here is one of him before we left the hospital. I promise to post more current ones soon.

7 comments:

Vanessa said...

Congrats again! He is so cute. I hear ya about breastfeeding. It was definitely different than I thought. Hang in there. You look amazing by the way.

Natalie said...

Such a cutie!! Good job you guys! :) Hope you're donig well!

Adrienne said...

What a cute family! I don't know anything about being a mom yet, so I can't help you there- but I do know you're a great one! Love you guys, think about you all the time, and loved the update. Keep em coming!

Meredith said...

Girl I totally agree about the breastfeeding - it's SO not my favorite thing! I struggled with both of mine so I think that's totally normal, don't sweat it! ;) I can't believe he is already 2 months old, crazy! What a cutie pie, and a lucky little guy to have such a wonderful mommy and daddy!

Eric and Becky Neal said...

He is such a little treasure! I understand about waiting so long to be a mom and what a joy it is! I agree with you about the feeding....there is nothing natural about it :o) We are so glad that little Koen is here and is growing big and strong. enjoy every moment....it goes by so fast!

The Blair Family said...

Glad to hear everything is going well with Koen. He looks great.

Unknown said...

He is so cute! congrats, they really do grow up way to fast, before you know it he'll be crawling around getting into everything! have fun!