Monday, February 21, 2011

Introducing...

Ducky! Koen started doing this cute face a couple of months ago that we have named "Ducky." It is hard to capture it in a picture because he always stops when the camera comes out... Luckily I caught him doing it this weekend. My big boy just turned 8 months last week, and is getting so big! He is currently transitioning into 12-18 month clothing, and I think he is almost out of his carseat!Isn't he adorable! I also just came across this picture from Superbowl weekend when we were plagued with the aweful snow storm. The only good thing that came out of it is we were able to use Koen's winter coat.
Have a wonderful week!

4 comments:

Margo said...

He is so cute and getting so big!! Wish we still lived close by each other... I would take him anytime you needed a break... :O)
What a cutie!! Love you guys!! :O)

Crysta said...

That is the cuteest face ever! Whoa...he looks just like Wes in that last picture. Miss seeing you so much in Primary, feel like I never see you anymore. Let's do a girls night soon!

Meredith said...

Aw, you are right, he is absolutely adorable! ;) I can't believe he's 8 months, crazy!

Eric and Becky Neal said...

That is soooo cute! He is getting to be such a big boy. Love the coat....it reminded me of that movie 'Christmas Story" where the little kid gets put in the snowsuit, falls down in the snow, and can't get up because he can't move in that thing. Love it!!!