Tuesday, May 10, 2011

First Mother's Day

Mother's Day was wonderful this year, I absolutely love being a mother to my precious Koen. This was my first year as a mother on Mother's Day. The weather was beautiful so we decided to go out and lounge by the pool. Koen was kicking and splashing with his legs over the side so we decided to strip him down to his onesie (w/ a little swimmer) and let him set in the water. He loved it, I have a feeling we will be spending a lot of time in the pool this summer.

It was a wonderful day, and I am so appreciative for my mother and everything she has done for my and continues to do for me. By the end of the day, my boys were crashed. I love my little family!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Glad you had a great first mother's day!!! Koen is such a cutie pie, love that kid!