Friday, August 28, 2009

Max Turns 1!

On Sunday Max celebrated his 1st birthday. He is such a big boy, and we love him so very much. Max received a new doggie bed, and some yummy chew snacks. He also got to play with my parents dog, Barney, and eat a lot of people food courtesy of my mom. We can't believe how long he has been in our little family, we are so grateful for him. He constantly brightens our lives.Our little blue family at my parents house. I love that Max raised his ears for the picture!Isn't he the most precious thing ever! He melts my heart everytime he gives me this look.Max with his partner in crime Barney. They always get in trouble when they are together.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Happy birthday cute doggie! :)

Adrienne said...

Sending some schnauzer love to you guys on this joyous occasion :) Happy Birthday Max-a-roo!